**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Moleman still hasn't been fixed with the new update

WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

Still maintaining TA when entering frenzy. Try again.

Comments

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,153 ★★★★★

They should leave Mole Man how he has been for over a year and just update the description of his abilities.

This isn't overpowered not does it break the game. That's for Quake and Ghost.

Agree.
  • PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    It only works if he's below 10 monster mass above that it goes away
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 864 ★★★★

I think they’re generally gave out the wrong update file for the App Store - inventory cap isn’t increased and Janes buff isn’t live as far as I can see

Two staggers on heavy and can apply stun on basic hits when opponent is shocked, she is live
    I took the last part as a joke cos the buff is a disappointment for many
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★

I think they’re generally gave out the wrong update file for the App Store - inventory cap isn’t increased and Janes buff isn’t live as far as I can see

really? I was able to claim my t2a and t5b in the overflow, didn't check tho
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    So they gave up the (wrong) idea of fixing Moleman?
  • SkjornSkjorn Posts: 76
    edited July 2022
    The worst part about all of this is the lack of communication about the bug. Even now we’re hard pressed to find any information about whether the missing “bug fix” was intentional. Can we get an official word on this?
  • ThomildoThomildo Posts: 440 ★★★
    Wasn’t the change that he’d lose true accuracy above 10 monster mass? In that case, he’s changed.
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,702 ★★★★
    edited July 2022
    Thomildo said:

Wasn’t the change that he’d lose true accuracy above 10 monster mass? In that case, he’s changed.

He shouldn't have TA when frenzy is on.
  • ThomildoThomildo Posts: 440 ★★★

Thomildo said:

He shouldn't have TA when frenzy is on.
    Ah, thanks!
  • norgonorgo Posts: 16
    I have been gathering resources so that I can r4 my 6* Molegod. Luckily I didn't yet because then the nerf happened. But now some ppl say the nerf did not happen. If Mole is nerf, I shall rank up another skill champ. But now I am very confused what is going on with Mole. Kabam needs to explain please. Is Mole nerf or not?
  • norgonorgo Posts: 16
    Question from a very confused player...
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Not.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    not yet
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Not yet happened but no official confirmation to maintain TA as well.
  • Razor_360Razor_360 Posts: 27
    edited July 2022
    I updated the app and tried moleman. He's still the same ol molegod and his frenzies don't go away after 8 MM. Id suggest kabam keep it this way since he isn't breaking anything and he's balanced. When he goes frenzy, he loses one of his major survival util, his shrug off, and if they "fix" him, he'll lose two of his essential utility, his TA and debuff shrug. Kabam should just keep him as is, its a trade for a trade.
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    edited July 2022
    They need to give out a clarification.

Will they let him be as is or will they (wrongly) fix him?