**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

KP bug fix is better than Jane Foster's buff!!!

Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 903 ★★★
Check MetalSonicDude's site.
The Kingpin got a bug fixed and had a substantial improvement in his damage.
Same stream he checked Jane Foster's buff and it was pathetic.

We can honestly have more hope from bug fixes than buffs!!

Comments

• WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    edited July 2022
    Good thing KP's current kit isn't the result of a buff or this post wouldn't make much sense...
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
    I mean your not wrong
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

Good thing KP's current kit isn't the result of a buff or this post wouldn't make much sense...

Wasn’t there a bug where his overpower buff didn’t give him the correct amount of attack rating if there were more than one?
    Oh absolutely. He's been bugged for ages when having multiple overpower buffs. My point was basically that his current kit design is still the product of a buff so I fail to see the point here.
  • Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 903 ★★★
    The bug fix ramped his damage substantially.

The Foster buff slightly boosted her damage.

Bug fix>buff
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

Wasn’t there a bug where his overpower buff didn’t give him the correct amount of attack rating if there were more than one?
    Oh absolutely. He's been bugged for ages when having multiple overpower buffs. My point was basically that his current kit design is still the product of a buff so I fail to see the point here.
    Sure, but it's the product of a buff back when they used to actually buff champs...