Cap Sam or Nimrod?

Xforced8568Xforced8568 Member Posts: 6
edited July 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I need to rank another tech champ because I am lacking in that area. So should I r2 my 6* Cap Sam or r5 my 5* nimrod? Cap Sam is unawakened and nimrod is awakened but only at sig 20. I am on act 6.3.1.

Cap Sam or Nimrod? 30 votes

R2 Cap Sam
10% 3 votes
R5 Nimrod
90% 27 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,884 ★★★★★
    Definitely Nimrod.
    I have Nimrod Awakened at 5/65 and Cap Sam at 2/35.

Nimrod is a tank, and Sam is a sniper with utility but lacking damage. Unawakened, his Power Drain ability is really hard to access unless you throw an SP3 (but all his damage is on the SP2). If Sam was Awakened, he might be a contender; but until he is, Nimrod will do far more for you.
  • ErcarretErcarret Member Posts: 2,896 ★★★★★
    I like Sam, but Nimrod is just on a whole other level. He nukes a whole class of champions. He's really sooo good. I have mine at r3 and he's my favorite tech champion in my roster by far. Sam, meanwhile, sits at r2 until I can get him awakened and sig'd up. After that he'll be a clear r3 candidate, but not ahead of Nimrod under basically any circumstances.
  • Xforced8568Xforced8568 Member Posts: 6
    Thank y’all for the advice. I am going with nimrod. He’s the one I was leaning more towards and u guys made it easy for me to pick him. Thanks.