**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What happens to leftover Star Ore?

RyBootheRyBoothe Posts: 35
edited July 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I wanted to know if anything happens with leftover Ore after this event. As someone who back in the game and just became Uncollected, I should easily be able to get about almost 800,000 ore between Epic SQ, Login Calendar, And others.

So if I can only spend up to 500,000 ore, is there anything else I will be able to use the excess ore on or do I just coast and not have to do the SQ every day for no reason? Thanks!
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
    Probably nothing unless u reach a new progression title
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    It might be converted to gold or nothing. Try challenging on taking the next progression level.
  • RyBootheRyBoothe Posts: 35

It might be converted to gold or nothing. Try challenging on taking the next progression level.

To be honest, I would be happy if it converted to gold if anything. Im starting 6.1 but not sure if I will get there this month.

Also, I don’t hate the awards I’m able to get, it’s just weird that I’ll get so much more Ore than I can actually spend.
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    You eat it
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    RyBoothe said:

To be honest, I would be happy if it converted to gold if anything. Im starting 6.1 but not sure if I will get there this month.

Also, I don’t hate the awards I’m able to get, it’s just weird that I’ll get so much more Ore than I can actually spend.
    That always happens when they put out side quests like this to entice you to push forward. Good luck on your Cavalier run! Hope you got the counters.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    edited July 2022
    It stays in your inventory forever, to become garbage in the game that never gets cleaned up, like prayer cards from Chinese New Year 6 years ago! Or like the act 6 keys we no longer need that are still in our inventory.
    But don't worry! None of that garbage effects the game performance!