**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

No Dev Diaries for Quicksilver?

Since we had Dev Diaries for Hercules, I was sure we were going to get Dev Diaries for Quicksilver as well. Are they gonna keep his design a secret till August?

Comments

• Options
    Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Was there somewhere that said he’d be coming in august?
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★

Do we have names for all the other champs after? I'm semi- familiar with the comics but sometimes the pics are hard to decipher.
  • Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★

Is that Dr. Strange Spidey? That's gonna be awesome if that's true
  • Options
    IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★

Do we have names for all the other champs after? I'm semi- familiar with the comics but sometimes the pics are hard to decipher.
    I’ve never actually seen this picture, and have no clue how true this post is, but the ones I recognize is observing man in September, obvious spidey strange in October, M’baku and Attuma in November, then mantis of course
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,773 ★★★★★
    This person has Titania and Absorbing Man In September. Presumably due to she hulk disney+ show.
  • Options
    MattDRKMattDRK Posts: 171
    Buttehrs said:

This person has Titania and Absorbing Man In September. Presumably due to she hulk disney+ show.

And hopefully a OG Hulk Buff/Rework, let's pray 🙏
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★

I’ve never actually seen this picture, and have no clue how true this post is, but the ones I recognize is observing man in September, obvious spidey strange in October, M’baku and Attuma in November, then mantis of course
    Titania and Absorbing Man in September
    Spidey Strange and Morlun in October
    M’Baku and Attuma in November (both movie designs)
    And Mantis in December

they aren’t official though, just some guys guesses for the champs that come each month. Says so at the top