**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is it too late to become Paragon for EoP?

KeremKerem Posts: 140
edited July 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I’m a Thronebreaker player and I have only one R4 6* champion but I have enough materials to get two more R4 6* champions.

As a thronebreaker I have only two objects for EoP. So, my question is if I become Paragon right now, do I have a chance to get other subject ?

I appreciate if anyone knows how it works or anyone has experienced before.

(Btw I haven’t started the event yet)
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    edited July 2022
    I have heard that ranking up during the event gives you paragon objectives for the current week. So there’s hope!

If anyone else who has done this can confirm, or Kabam Jax, so wait on ranking if you don’t want to yet, but I think you’ll be alright :)
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    You will get the additional objective
  • Options

I have heard that ranking up during the event gives you paragon objectives for the current week. So there’s hope!

If anyone else who has done this can confirm, or Kabam Jax, so wait on ranking if you don’t want to yet, but I think you’ll be alright :)

I appreciate. I’m thinking and hoping the same way but just want to make sure. Hopefully Jax is gonna clarify. Thx
  • Options
    UvoginUvogin Posts: 345 ★★★
    Why are you waiting though? Even if you don't get this week's objective, you'll get the next week's. No downside to ranking up.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★
    Kerem said:

I appreciate. I’m thinking and hoping the same way but just want to make sure. Hopefully Jax is gonna clarify. Thx
    You will get it u just need to restart your game after u gotten pargon
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★
    The more u wait the less you be getting
  • Options
    Uvogin said:

Why are you waiting though? Even if you don't get this week's objective, you'll get the next week's. No downside to ranking up.

I have a science 3-4 rank up gem but I don’t have the champ that I wanna rank up! Plus whoever I rank up, I’ll put 200 sig stones. So basically I’ve been trying to pull a good champ.
  • Options
    Gamer said:

The more u wait the less you be getting

Agree
  • Options

I just wanna let you that when I’ve became a Paragon, the other subject has been showed up. You’re always in the forum so If anyone asks, you may help other people with that experience. Thx

• Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Who'd you rank
  • Options
    I’ve ranked up Overseer & Kingpin and already had Hercules