**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is he rank 3 worthy?

Ghost12Ghost12 Posts: 604 ★★★
edited July 2022 in Strategy and Tips

I've seeing videos about him and he seems good but does he need dupe or no?
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    edited July 2022
    The science class is so strong that I probably wouldn’t put him above the other insane champs. The only other thing that I’d consider is that if you run suicides 100%, since he is poison immune and has access to some good regen, he’d be one of the best science options after Ibomb
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    Hmm alright thx guys
  • Options
    KnightNvrEndingKnightNvrEnding Posts: 446 ★★★
    Mines is waiting on the dupe then he’s going to r3 lol personally think Joe is an awesome champ. He my not be the TOP science option but very much r3 worthy imo.
  • Options

Mines is waiting on the dupe then he’s going to r3 lol personally think Joe is an awesome champ. He my not be the TOP science option but very much r3 worthy imo.

Yeah I've seeing berros video and with that one mastery where for each debuff the opponent suffers they get attack reduction man is a beast!!!
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,799 ★★★★★

I hardly play with this champ, and is very unlikely to rank him (awakened) past rank 3 even as a 5-Star. What makes him special to be rank 3 worthy as a 6-Star?