**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How to make buff program work

Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 903 ★★★
edited July 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
I think their method can work, they just need better targets.
Let’s nominate champs whose incorporated synergies/sig abilities would rock

I nominate Invisible Woman.
Incorporate her 40% fragility retention in her base kit. (Dragon man synergy)
That’s it.
I would rank her today with that simple change.

Who would you guys suggest?
The only rule is:
It has to be a pre-existing sig or synergy. (Minimizes risk, as Kabam knows it won’t break game)
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,013 ★★★★★
    DDHK synergy with Peni Parker. Put that in his base kit and he’s amazing with a very fun playstyle.

Psylocke’s entire Horseman ability. Her damage doesn’t become outrageous, but it does become solid enough to make her feel good to play.

Hood with Mojo/Mole Man/others. Gives him 3 bullets on opponent knockdown. Makes him way more sustainable across a lane and should absolutely be a part of his base kit as it doesn’t make him OP
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,587 ★★★★★
    Step 1, leave MoleMan alone.
  • Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 903 ★★★
    Hulk (Ragnarok): mojo synergy that increased attack based on crowd excitement
  • Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 766 ★★★
    Time to fix a few avengers:

Hawkeye: Can't miss

Cap (OG): I can do this all day: Opponent gets taunted every 10 seconds. Remove taunts when they throw a special

Iron Man (OG): Energy damange taken grants a prowess granting attack equal to damage taken for 5 seconds. If special is throw while prowess is active, heal for the amount taken.

Thor (OG): immune to shock, instead whenever thor would receive a shock, grant a fury granting 10% attack for 8 seconds.

Hulk: Every time hulk takes physical damage, he gets a fury granting 10% attack for 8 seconds (max 5 stacks).
  • MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,068 ★★★★
    I nominate myself:
    -Peni synergy basekit
    -Sig ability basekit
    -Add new synergy

Make these three changes and I am gonna be a lot better but not OP at all really.