**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The revive, potion and boost deal

J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 ★★★★
edited July 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
Pls can we have the revive and potion deal that was pushed out yesterday. I didn’t see the deal until it was left with a few hours before it expired. Was so busy throughout the day I couldn’t picked up, not trying to make any excuse just requesting if it can be pushed out again. I had one Carina abyss challenge left and this can really help me save time gathering some potions. Thank you.
Edit:
Picture

Comments

• ThomildoThomildo Posts: 442 ★★★
    That’s the deal that pops up after you complete a difficulty in eq. The pic is the cav one. But after each difficulty is completed a similar offer pops up, they changed the offers a bit this month.
  • MrFullStopMrFullStop Posts: 148 ★★
    you can get it again next month after you complete cav EQ
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    edited July 2022
    I think the game developer should move this type of offer to the 'top' instead of being 'covered' up by the other 'pop-ups'.

On the home screen which I did not have an image, other pop-up images are shown.
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 ★★★★

Good to know, had no idea. Has it been around all this time or was recently introduced?
  • MrFullStopMrFullStop Posts: 148 ★★
    J0eySn0w said:

Good to know, had no idea. Has it been around all this time or was recently introduced?
    I'd say they updated the regular offers after updating EQ rewards to match the current meta