**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

taking Crossbones to R3, tips?

TP33TP33 Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
edited July 2022 in Strategy and Tips
so i have a skill T5CC and all the other resources, my skill roster has always been falling behind my other classes, i only had 3 R5/R2 champions as of yesterday (compared to my average of 4/5, and then 10 in mutant of course)

but i do like crossbones a lot, the ability accuracy reduction is very useful (i am an archangel merchant can’t get enough AAR) however often i can get to maybe 7/8 furies then they all fall off, i see a lot of the time that i’m quite reluctant to use heavies and pause for the cost of consuming one (yes yes just punish specials unfortunately the AI often doesn’t play how you want it to)

do any seasoned crossbones players have any tips or tricks to maintaining furies, and is it worth ramping up to huge damage or simply maintaining a lower fury count but for a longer period of time in general fights? i’ve seen mixed opinions in general with some claiming his damage is his strongest suit and unless you can ramp him to 20+ furies you’re better off using someone like CGR, is this correct or is he still hard hitting at R3 with 6/7 furies?
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments