**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Balance

Hello everyone With the addition of new champions. I realize that the balance of the game is favoring the spender too much. For example. Piercing is not a trait of just a champion. This should be in mastery. Trap, paralysis, silence, chain damage increase, damage increase (mental, elemental, physical, energy, etc) This should have on all champions from masteries or special equipment to be equipped on champions. Seeing that the game's path is to be more competitive and strategic, it would be very satisfying to be able to build the champions we like the most in order to increase the diversity and fun of the game. I believe that the luck mechanics in crystals and the god level of some champions make mcoc an absurdly unfair game with those who can't invest money in it.

Comments

• Options
    PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 785 ★★★
    Yeah.. You get stuff when you spend money on it, and its not cheap.. I don't think it would be fair to give everyone or free what other have to pay for. Fortunately you are not competing against other players so it doesn't really matter.