**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is this normal???

Comments

• Sky_kittySky_kitty Posts: 245
    On the first day on map5 i needed 62 hits to kill abomination with r5 lvl 70-something hulk? I have never needed so much before
  • Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    Check the difficulty level, your point score is high , are you in expert tier , check your prestige as well, prestige makes the challenge difficult.
    Our prestige didn't got so mich higher from last week... i needed to give him double more hits than last week. I thought about everyrhing,from prestige to checking if my hulk was in hulk smash modes last times but i can't seem to find the answer... it just looks like abomination had like more p.resistance or something
  • Imac7065Imac7065 Posts: 365
    hulks power requires him to lose health... the better you play the weaker he hits
    Yes i know...i have been playing map5 since kang came in...so it is a long time...also have a hulk for about 6 months now...i know all.it is just weird...last week i didn't had any problems.abomination was dead in about 20-25 hits
  • LurkerLurker Posts: 196
    edited November 2017
    kabam might have silently/accidentally nerfed his crit rate.