**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Poor map design

PowerOfACandlePowerOfACandle Posts: 334 ★★★
21 energy for one fight!? It's such a stupid idea I demand an energy compensation.

Comments

• SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Wut
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,214 ★★★★★
    The darkness is highest just below a candle.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,214 ★★★★★

3 energy for porting and there are 5 tiles before the boss fights. Moreover what's the purpose of that extra tile after defeating the boss?

It provide an extra tile to conclude the story dialogues the quest has been following for three chapter.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,570 ★★★★★
    And don’t forget the 3 energy you have to spend after the boss to actually end the quest.
  • PowerOfACandlePowerOfACandle Posts: 334 ★★★

3 energy for porting and there are 5 tiles before the boss fights. Moreover what's the purpose of that extra tile after defeating the boss?

It provide an extra tile to conclude the story dialogues the quest has been following for three chapter.
    They could have just used 2 or 1 long tile before the boss fight. They made 5 small tiles just to waste our energy.
  • mortenhymortenhy Posts: 491 ★★

LOL I totally agree, it makes absolutely no sense.
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    How is it poor design if the total energy spent is roughly the same as other quests? 💀
    Unio77 said:

How is it poor design if the total energy spent is roughly the same as other quests? 💀

Doesn't make any sense. Is that compulsory to add useless tiles where it's not needed?

Unio77 said:

Kabam be like : "Guys we have finished the map but it's not equalling the energy with other quests let's add more useless tiles to balance it"
    Even with those "useless tiles" the total energy spent to complete the quest is no greater than any other quest 🤷🏽‍♂️.
    I don't see anything to complain about here becuase if the quest was redesigned to look like a generic map with the same amount of tiles you wouldn't be here writing about a non-existant problem.
    Unio77 said:

Unio77 said:

Kabam be like : "Guys we have finished the map but it's not equalling the energy with other quests let's add more useless tiles to balance it"
    Even with those "useless tiles" the total energy spent to complete the quest is no greater than any other quest 🤷🏽‍♂️.
    I don't see anything to complain about here becuase if the quest was redesigned to look like a generic map with the same amount of tiles you wouldn't be here writing about a non-existant problem.
    Where's the logic?
  • solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★

Unio77 said:

Unio77 said:

Where's the logic?
    The logic is you're spending the exact same energy you would be spending in any other month.

When is this getting closed? Absolutely pointless thread.
    solopolo said:

Unio77 said:

Unio77 said:

Where's the logic?
    The logic is you're spending the exact same energy you would be spending in any other month.

When is this getting closed? Absolutely pointless thread.
    But why? It's not necessary to spend same energy as every month. They can reduce the tiles where it's needed. It's just pointless and makes no sense at all.
  • Caleb1705Caleb1705 Posts: 243 ★★
    Believe it or not dude, some people actually enjoy reading the story updates in the comic book game. It's not costing you anything at all and kabam does this pretty regularly when it better fits the narrative.

Caleb705 said:

Believe it or not dude, some people actually enjoy reading the story updates in the comic book game. It's not costing you anything at all and kabam does this pretty regularly when it better fits the narrative.

I'm talking about the tiles before gorr boss. It could have been reduced.

Unio77 said:

Even with those "useless tiles" the total energy spent to complete the quest

Unio77 said:

Unio77 said:

Where's the logic?
    I'm not the one making a mountain out of a molehill