**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

If buffs were done right

overkill5150overkill5150 Posts: 32
edited July 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
If kabam were smart, they would make all these buffs at least god tier, think about the money they would make on sales of resources,gold and units......i know a lot of players who took up they're kingpins,ultrons,moleman.....oops..sorry guys, and a few and i mean a few others.....what do you guys think?
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    by that logic, why wouldn't they make every champ in the game amazing? because if everyone is super, then nobody is super
  • Options
    CosmicGuardianCosmicGuardian Posts: 408 ★★★
    Buffs don’t need to make champs god-tier, their aim should be to make champs more usable and/or enjoyable to play. We have so many champs that are severely outdated with little to no purpose to serve. Buffs should be able to take these and other underperforming champs and give them new purpose, or enhance their existing ones. They don’t need to be the best at what they do, but they should be a reasonable option.
  • Options
    DoosraDoosra Posts: 359 ★★★
    They don't have to do every buff like kp, mm or mags
    Yj, warmachine types of buffs are still sufficient
  • Options
    overkill5150overkill5150 Posts: 32
    Im not saying make them beyond god tier....just god......increase values at the least. How is a NF better than thanos, kabam would make a ton more money.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Name checks out.
  • Options
    CederCeder Posts: 668 ★★★

If kabam were smart, they would make all these buffs at least god tier, think about the money they would make on sales of resources,gold and units......i know a lot of players who took up they're kingpins,ultrons,moleman.....oops..sorry guys, and a few and i mean a few others.....what do you guys think?

Making every champ god tier defeats the whole purpose of trying to get other champs
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,366 ★★★★★
    Also, these aren't new champs that are hard to acquire. Many of them are already owned by a multitude of players. So buffing them brings Kabam nothing, except the grateful thanks of a happy community...