Paragon Daily Card

JAGERMANSTERJAGERMANSTER Member Posts: 32
I don't usually do this. But i am curious how others feel. For having the first paragon daily card today, does anybody else feel its kinda lame?

Comments

• WhyMe1984WhyMe1984 Member Posts: 63
    For thronebreakers I would say... very lame
  • LpooLpoo Member Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Can I see the paragon offer? The thronebreaker was terrible
  • JAGERMANSTERJAGERMANSTER Member Posts: 32

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,503 ★★★★★

How is it lame?
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Member Posts: 6,469 ★★★★★

How is it lame?
    Because its pretty terrible, pretty apparent.
  • laserjohn26laserjohn26 Member Posts: 1,531 ★★★★★
    I'm still waiting for a sig stone offer. People complain about gold and other resources that are readily available to anyone who plays the game, yet sig stones are very difficult to get even for spenders. 30 in the bg store is great, but seeing as you need 199 everytime a new prestige champ is released (which is going to be more and more common it seems) that doesn't do a whole lot.
  • Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Member Posts: 835 ★★★★
    I know everyone rags on the lower tier cards, but TB and Paragon players are often short resources that Cav and Uncollected players get offers to in their deals (e.g. T4CC to r2 and r3 6 stars).

It used to be that you had the opportunity to purchase whichever cards were for your tier or lower. You may not get all of them, but sometimes they were a good way to work on your most limited resource.

Why was this taken away, and can we have it back?
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Member Posts: 1,237 ★★★
    Yeah tb was awful. No way I’m spending on it. Paragon I might have, but I’m about 1 1/2 chapters from finishing act 7 to finish my 3 r4.
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Member Posts: 1,237 ★★★
    If it had been more than 9100 t5b shards I may have bought it.
  • MoShizzleMoShizzle Member Posts: 56

I didn't see this in mail and it wasn't up there earlier when I checked to see what bundle there was. Anyone else?
  • Pirate_JennyPirate_Jenny Member Posts: 44
    Is anyone else missing the thronebreaker stamp card? I see the others in the store but not the thronebreaker card. I have thronebreaker stamps but nowhere to redeem them.