**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Simple Gorr tune up

Ghost12Ghost12 Posts: 604 ★★★
edited July 2022 in Suggestions and Requests

I think Karate mentioned this already. But all Gorr needs in my opinion for his buffs is just the ability to pause them(including his shadow magic buffs), the way to pause them should be just through mids and you can keep doing this as much as you want too like Storm(classic). This way the champ is not stressful to play but rather fun to play, Gorr shadow magic buffs also should give him immunities just like Claire curse mechanic where she is granted an immunity the same should be done for Gorr as if that current debuff matches you're shadow magic buff you will get immunity but also power gain, this way many l2s can be throwing constantly and allowing him to be an option for nodes like biohazard, emp modification and caltrops. Last they need to add willpower to the champ, its nice having the vicious buffs but they shouldn't remove willpower just to get damage, just lower the HP regen rate that way the character still has a way to regen from non damaging debuffs. Over all I enjoy champ and despite of saying I would nvr rank 5 5* again, this guy is the exception. Good ideas but just needs the pause mechanic and immunity to the debuffs!!

Also a little willpower won't hurt
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• Options
    Forgot to mention this but also while throwing the l2 I have no idea why kabbam made it where the furys are not paused and still keep going. This also should be a thing they should look at
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★
    That doesn't sound simple.
  • Options

That doesn't sound simple.

It really is, all he needs is a pause mechanic and immunities..

Simple fix
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,310 ★★★★
    Maybe thru synergy with Knull or Symbiote character..
  • Options

So you want a complete overhaul of the champion. Got it.

Hey Kabam devs scrap him and start over.

You clearly didn't read what I wrote. This isn't nothing to change his kit or do a complete overhaul, this is just too tune his kit so the champ can reach his full potential. His kit is fine what he needs though is to have the ability to pause his shadow magic buffs and his furys as well, also his shadow magic buffs should grand him either resistance to the debuffs based on his shadow magic buffs or like Claire gain immunity to them, if you're gonna add heal block immunity to gorr than he should have the ability to at least activate willpower mastery. Otherwise there is no benefit of giving him heal block immunity if he doesn't benefit from willpower other than getting vicious buffs, which the vicious buffs aren't even that important as Gorr has unlimited access to the fury buffs. Anyways a tune up is like King Groot bad champ but great potential so they need it to do bit of tuning and look how he turned out, he turned out to be one of the best cosmic champs in the game because of that simple tune. Venompool was bad and got a complete overhaul to his entire kit because what he had, had no potential noir neither they could update to make him good.

There is a different between overhaul and tune my guy
  • Options
    psp742 said:

Maybe thru synergy with Knull or Symbiote character..

He already has a synergy with Knull. It doesn't do anything for him but Knull becomes more of a beast. Keep forgetting to test it but it doesn't need to be a synergy, all he needs is just a pause mechanic like hulk immortal or storm classic. Hulk immortal was bad at the beginning and it was hard to build rage stacks, till they did that pause mechanic during opponents sps attacks even for his sp attacks even storm they fixed the prowess pause mechanic and she is much more enjoyable than before. If his fury buffs can be paused then problem solved and he would be far enjoyable
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,408 ★★★★★
    I did not expect this thread so soon