**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Can i Put my acocunt on the line again? x3 PULL for STARK (video)

ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
Here you go guys...has the kabam gods strike again?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pa_bFBBTKfQ

Comments

• MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    edited November 2017
    OK. What's the discussion here?
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    Here you go guys...has the kabam gods strike again?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pa_bFBBTKfQ

Come on mate, this is what Reddit is for...
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    IanMoone wrote: »
    Screw this game, i am done tired of freaking saving month after month pulling nothing but **** pulls and finally i decided i will go for the feature for the first time ever only to walk away with Drax!!!. Annoyed how everyone is pulling tech spidey while all my hard work and saving never pays off in this game!!!!

I never had a reason to leave but with 14 unduped now not to mention 6* are coming i now have a perfect reason!!!!

Auf wiedersehen!
  • Crilla420Crilla420 Posts: 96
    Better then what I got off a featured crystal. I paid 15k for a kamala khan which is totally useless.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    I'd still like to know what an 'acocunt' is
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    Snizzbar wrote: »

Whatever it is, it was apparently on the line.
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    Palanthrax wrote: »
    Snizzbar wrote: »

Whatever it is, it was apparently on the line.

my 5* shards lol, spent so much grinding for them and i hope i didnt make it go to waste...
    seen someone go 0-6 blade :/
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    Crilla420 wrote: »
    Better then what I got off a featured crystal. I paid 15k for a kamala khan which is totally useless.

Dude in my alliance just did the same thing. To quote our President, "Sad".
    Crilla420 wrote: »

rip :/
  • chaos3430chaos3430 Posts: 126
    Yep! I pulled Antman and Red Hulk fro the "Featured Stark Spiderman" Crystals! I was KABAAMED! So my 1st and only dupe is Antman. I have 14 5*, 1 dupe, no Mutant for my Awakening Gem, and ZERO features, because all I get is the basic old champs in Feature crystals.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Only gonna get worse as more champs are added unless they have a formula to keep the odds steady on the featured champ...but seems like odds of duping and of hitting a feature are dropping fast. But don't beat up a lucky stiff! Your hero's would be ashamed of you! Even your vilian's maybe! Congrats on a nice triple spin! We don't really hate you! Jjst.your luck!
  • SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    IanMoone wrote: »
    Screw this game, i am done tired of freaking saving month after month pulling nothing but **** pulls and finally i decided i will go for the feature for the first time ever only to walk away with Drax!!!. Annoyed how everyone is pulling tech spidey while all my hard work and saving never pays off in this game!!!!

I never had a reason to leave but with 14 unduped now not to mention 6* are coming i now have a perfect reason!!!!

Uhh bro did you just say you got a 5 star Drax? You mean one of the highest damage characters in the game?

Why are you upset by that exactly? Did you need Stark Spidey for something only their utility could bring?
  • ScholiaScholia Posts: 116
    I saved my 5 star shards for months. I decided to use 2 on featured spidey stark and pulled a venom and king groot. Its so frustrating. Havent had a good champion in months. Range from 4 star joe fixit to iron patriot to war machine. Feel like quitting because its disheartening
  • neo332neo332 Posts: 12
    I know how you feel. I had 16 crystal pulls today and my best champ was a yellow jacket. I'm so pissed. For the last three months all I've gotten is ****. I'm seriously reconsidering playing this game. It's so disheartening to put the time in an get **** champs. What kills me is that I keep seeing these new players get tons of God tier champs like Iceman, Hyperion, x-23, etc and I'm getting the bottom tier champs. My roster looks like the **** end of Seatin's list.
    @neo332 i know how u feel, i felt the same way for longest time ever since i seen seatin pull cable and then all his other god tier champs, i saved as much shards as i could then i went all in on blade/stark.

i came out lucky, but you will have ur time.