**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Re- Gold Drought

Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★
edited July 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
I know this has been already discussed many times and also Kabam ignoring us many time....I just don't get it why Kabam is so stingy with giving gold... Like if someone is there who doesn't want to spend his life playing arena then sources for getting gold are joke if you are ftp player....exploring cavalier eq gives you like almost 1 million gold, side eq generally gives you sometime 300-600k gold, calendar gives you like 24k (wow) and some gold crystals which gives you like 400k gold average (paragon calendar) , and with solo objectives even if you do solo events daily you can get like 60 uncollected golden crystals and 90 gold crystals and 900k gold (of-course considering you don't miss any solo event, but there is catch will explain later) now with 60 uncollected gold crystals on average you can get gold around around 1.2 million and with golden crystals 300k...these are major sources at least I can think of. so overall you get around 4.2/4.3 million approx.(it can be greater of course but again it can be less too) it can be higher and lower. now when I considered 30 days solo events if you don't play arena then you get like only 23 days for events again if you see completing event quest event quest milestone is not practical 7 times a month max 2-3 times so again days are reduced to like 20 days approx. then it reduces our gold to like 1.6m by solo events and overall gold reduces to 3.6-3.8 mil approx. ,now theoretically if you want to gain complete level up event 8 times to complete objective at least you will need like 1 million gold for level up ( values may differ by 200-300k but you get the idea) so almost 6-8mil gold for completing each level up milestones so you the problem. so technically if you are not playing arena you will run low on gold.... this is so bad economy as one 6 star rank up takes around 1 million gold (rank 1-2) so if you are not playing arena at least odds suggest that you can rank up very few champs per month. (i did forgot incursion which might give you around 1.5 million gold but I don't see many people playing them often after introduction of battlegrounds) ... @Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax @Kabam Miike Please give more options to earn gold for all the players beside arena ...!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    If you decide to skip the pieces of content (arena and incursions) that provide the most amount of a certain item (gold in this case) you are in no position to complain about a shortage.

People always deal with arena in absoletes. You either don`t do it. Or you grind your life away.
    But there are a lot of options inbetween.
    1- Don't do it
    2- Just do some milestones here and there (little bit extra gold)
    3- Do the milestones that provide gold (pretty decent amount of gold when also taking into account the gold crystals you can get from the 22h event)
    4- Do milestones for units, which has a lot of levels to itself (a lot of gold)
    5- Grinding for an arena champ (less gold than 4 actually but still a very proper amount)
    6- Grinding for all arena champs (iow grinding your life away)

Grinding for gold has influence on the amount of champs you can rank up. You either spend money, or spend time. If you don`t do either, you will be limited in the amount of progress you can make.
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,165 ★★★★★

Yeah, I don't want to collect 6* shards because of the content they're in. Kabam is way to stingy with those. They should just give me the amount I want to use without doing any of the work to get them. I can't believe how terrible they are.

I'm so glad someone else feels the way I feel. LOL
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    There is no drought, people want to rank and level up everything with the least effort possible.
    You said event quest is not doable all month long, it is if u auto fight proving grounds...
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,059 ★★★★
    You're gonna get spammed with disagrees but I'm with you here. No time for arenas so I would personally love it if there are other sources of gold. I have so many champs to rank with catalysts and iso to do it but no gold