**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The new input system has no effect after the hot fix

NeverWasBornNeverWasBorn Posts: 58
edited July 2022 in General Discussion
After the hot, parry, dex, intercept timing has been changed totally to how it was without the new input system. It doesn't matter if it was enabled or disabled it's the same thing. the game became almost unplayable, I am missing lots of parries, blocks and dexes. Please check what is happening.
I am using huawei mate 20 with android 10 game version 36.0.1

Comments

• Options
    BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,587 ★★★★★
    This is insane. It’s like the hot fix was designed to make every single problem worse. The defender parry window is massive now too
  • Options
    ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 883 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike my apologies if there has been a statement in another thread, but parry is not working well in EQ or AW (probably more, but those there the two modes I have played.) I've spent revives in EQ and heal potions in AW. (Revives were fine in AW since only 1 loyalty, except may cause a loss.) Can you make a sticky post acknowledging your team is aware and looking into this? Thanks.
  • Options
    JimmyBJimmyB Posts: 206 ★★
    edited July 2022
    JessieS said:

I wish Kabam would actually make a statement on this instead of simply deleting all posts that complain about it

They can't comment because they don't know how to fix the problem. And that's the true facts! I said this almost 8 months ago on a different posts and it still holds true. They have totally screwed up the games!
  • Options
    Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 903 ★★★
    I think the “problem “ is, they introduced continuously variable defense windows.

They started with variable offense speed

Then they added variable AI sets.

The next logical progression is variable defense windows.
  • Options
    Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 903 ★★★
    I don’t blame them.

It keeps the game interesting.

Boring games die.