**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

A question about the Valkyrie store

Trafalgarwar96Trafalgarwar96 Posts: 466 ★★★
Will the star ore in excess be converted in normal gold?
We can accumulate about 1,800,000 star ore but for the objective we only need to spend 1 million of star ore.
The extra 800,000 star ore will be converted in normal gold?

Comments

• Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,833 ★★★★★
    Short question in this direction - I didn’t calculate but are we able to buy everything?
  • Options
    Trafalgarwar96Trafalgarwar96 Posts: 466 ★★★

Short question in this direction - I didn’t calculate but are we able to buy everything?

Sure
  • Options
    EmilikEmilik Posts: 120

Only TB and Paragon can buy everything if i’m not wrong

We can accumulate about 1,800,000 star ore but for the objective we only need to spend 1 million of star ore.

It would be nice
  • Options

Sure
    Thanks law
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,219 ★★★★★
    edited July 2022
    Hey @Kabam Jax.
    Can we get some update on this?
  • Options
    InsaneSkullInsaneSkull Posts: 314 ★★

Excess discarded or stays in Stash forever. Not be converted in gold i guess.
  • Options
    RakeYoungRakeYoung Posts: 472 ★★★
    i'd like to know this as well, any update is appreciated.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,219 ★★★★★
    edited July 2022
    Thanks. Im almost 100% with the store.
    It's best to stop doing SQ from now on.
  • Options
    edited July 2022

Thanks. Im almost 100% with the store.
    It's best to stop doing SQ from now on.

When there are only resources left, you don’t need, it would be the best - I agree. It’s unfortunate that the star ore won’t convert in other resources.

I would have appreciated a conversion into 6* shards 😝
  • Options
    RyBootheRyBoothe Posts: 35
    Well I already hit 500,000 for Uncollected so guess I don’t need to do the SQ anymore ha!
  • Options
    K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    I don't know what Kabam Jax is saying but you absolutely do not need to collect all of the Ore. There is 1.85M Ore and only 1.35M Ore to spend in the store. The last 0.35M being restricted to TB and Paragon (maybe Cav?).
  • Options
    TrenzaloreTrenzalore Posts: 182 ★★★
    Well good to know I can quit wasting time on this event then.
  • Options
    Dee_1001Dee_1001 Posts: 46
    K00shMaan said:

I don't know what Kabam Jax is saying but you absolutely do not need to collect all of the Ore. There is 1.85M Ore and only 1.35M Ore to spend in the store. The last 0.35M being restricted to TB and Paragon (maybe Cav?).

I am TB and can confirm that I have bought absolutely everything from the store and have 82048 Ore left... And I failed to complete a legendary run due to the day resetting whilst I was halfway. Otherwise I have completed All available runs on legendary difficulty.
  • Options
    Seems like a wasted opportunity to hook up your player base with a little extra goodies. I have obtained every single item in the Valkyrie store, and have 100k+ star ore. I can still enter the side quest 10x. Literally no reason to do it.

Even converting them to gold would be great.