Options

What to do?

apøc_MCOC_9650apøc_MCOC_9650 Posts: 1
edited July 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I am a level 40 player I completed act4 and explored its first chapter should I explore whole act for first and gain some levels or push for uncollected (I don't have much skills) my team 5*
1- sunspot (r3)(5*)
2- black widow clayer voyant (r4)(5*)
3- Nimrod(r3)(5*)
4- black widow deadly origin (r3)(5*)
5- kingpin(r2)(5*)
I have 20 level 2 and 15 level 1 revive I am at 5.1.3
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,865 ★★★★★
    You should try get Uncollected and then work on Act 4 exploration.
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,784 ★★★★★
    Keep in mind that there is more to the game than just the story. If you feel like you're lacking resources to rank up your champs, try out the monthly even quest or the side quest. After I became Cavalier many moons ago, I stopped doing story content for a very long time and just focused on other stuff in the game in order to build my roster and increase my own skill at the game. Then, maybe a year later, I finally pushed onward through the story content. By that time, I was both a much better player and had a much stronger roster, so I was crushing my way through Act 6 (until the final boss at least).

Of course, you don't have to stop doing story content for a year like I did. In fact, I'd encourage you to push forward as much as possible. I'm just saying, there's more to the game than just the story. If it's too hard at the moment, try doing something else. Maybe join an alliance, if you aren't in one already. There are alliance-based things to do as well.