Gameplay issues swept under the rug or ongoing updates?

thanks4playingthanks4playing Member Posts: 805 ★★★
edited July 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
What is the current status of the developmental efforts on the present gameplay issues? Because from my experience (and the experiences of other players--I'm in a lot of Discord and Line groups), the gameplay issues are still very prevalent and maybe even worse. Just last night, my champ stopped mid-combo, couldn't parry, couldn't dex, etc. I gave up a death in AW and it was happening in BGs as well (probably happening in EQ and SQ and arena, but I don't care enough about those fights to notice).

Sure, I can log these in the Lag, Crashing, etc., thread, but I honestly don't know how effective that thread is because I never get any kind of feedback from my entries.

The point of this post is to ask what the current status is and how we can ensure that these issues are not swept under the rug. I'm not asking for weekly compensation (although that would be very appropriate and I'm still puzzled that those stopped), but at least the weekly compensation ensured that there is not only awareness that these issues exist, but that there were development efforts dedicated to resolve them. Without weekly compensation or any kind of ongoing update, I'm afraid that this will just be the new norm that will eventually be accepted.

Related to this, has Kabam ever acknowledged how premature the ceasing of the weekly compensation was? From what I remember, it was based on favorable reports of new changes that they had introduced. But this felt like a pre-written message that was prematurely sent out because nobody that I knew had a favorable experience with those changes and there wasn't enough time for us to test if those new changes were actually working (it turns out that they are NOT working).
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,833 ★★★★★
    You probably need to research what it means to "sweep it under the rug".