**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Battle Grounds ruined for me.

Smeagz23Smeagz23 Posts: 98 ★★
It’s no secret there are a lot of bugs and problems with battle grounds but the 2 things that are really turning me off the most from this game mode is how much rng is involved and you guys continuing to ruin suicide mastery players experience. First, The rng in the game mode is atrocious and maybe it’s just my luck but it feels terrible all the same. I repeatedly go match after match without getting my best champions and they aren’t even banned. How do i go 7 matches without seeing my hit monkey once? Not only is the rng of the champion selection terrible but i’ll have 5-10 matches in a row where i always have to place my defender first in the first and last round and i can’t tell you how many times i lost my 3rd round because i had to place my defender first. It’s a MASSIVE disadvantage when you have to choose first in the champion selection process or when you have to place your defender first and somehow i always have to do both! If you have to pick first you should never have to place first. Second, i literally can not play this week of battle grounds because i run suicides and the nodes you’ve chosen make it IMPOSSIBLE to win if your run suicides. I’m not going to waste my units turning suicides off every time i want to play battle grounds then back on when i want to play everything else. It’s really simple, don’t make nodes that unfairly disadvantage people who run suicides or give us a way to change or masteries for free. If not, no one that religiously runs suicides is going to play this game mode and the fact that you have these set of nodes in the second week means that now i can’t get the rank rewards which makes it even worse. I’m very close to being completely done with this game mode, and since i have everything else in the game beat and aq and aq suck, being completely done with this game.