To all r4 Moleman users who are y'all ranking up after using RTDs on MM

LeatherhotheadLeatherhothead Member Posts: 29
edited July 2022 in General Discussion
I am personally going for r4 apocalypse as i wanted to rank him earlier but couldn't because I pulled a skill R4 gem from Act7 exploration. My other options are Ghost, CGR, Shang, kingpin and Nimrod probably.

Comments

• WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Member Posts: 965 ★★★
    Kept 5* Mole man at r4, moved KP up to r5
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,416 ★★★★★
    Mine is r3 and staying there. I ranked down my 5-star for the materials to use elsewhere.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Member Posts: 4,000 ★★★★★
    Using ISO for 6*s
  • TyDollarSignTyDollarSign Member Posts: 239 ★★
    Kept my 6star at Rank 3. Took my 5 star down to rank 3 and rank 5'd my five star Korg for battlegrounds.
  • BocksaroxBocksarox Member Posts: 329 ★★★
    I ranked down my 6* R4 Moley to R3. I'll be leaving him there. Apoc will be going to R4 in his place. Pretty cool considering I used a Skill rank up gem to get Moley to R4 initially.
    Then I took my 5* R5 Moley all the way down to R1, and I took 6* Kingpin to R3.
    Honestly, I'd rather they didn't change Moleman and we avoided this whole fiasco, but I think things worked out pretty well for me.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Member Posts: 2,653 ★★★★★
    Honestly, it’s also not a bad idea to just take him down and wait to get a better score in level up by taking him back up. It’s not like you lose resources, but you’re sure to gain a decent score.
  • DogfoodLidDogfoodLid Member Posts: 130
    I will rerank mm for level up milestones. I still like him. But points is points
  • EtjamaEtjama Member Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Not ranking him down, gladly used them on the 5* tho and used the gold to R3 Bishop
  • UltragamerUltragamer Member Posts: 565 ★★★
    Ima be honest people made it seem like he went from god tier to trash but he only lost the ability to do evade and auto block fights he didn’t lose damage