**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The best part of MCOC

GuytennisGuytennis Posts: 420 ★★★
The best part of this game is RDT. After using the same champs over and over an over again, it’s fun to get to rank one down and rank up another. Especially since this game (unlike some others) doesn’t give you a sandbox mode to test out champs, this is the only way to fix a rank up mistake. Obviously in this case it’s only MM, but still gives me the opportunity to rank up Jabari and Shang Chi. Being FTP, it might take me a lifetime to get either of them as 6*s. May as well enjoy my 5*s. Additionally, since we get resources randomly, it would be so much more fun to rank up a champ now knowing you could still rank up a better one later. How often have we sat on resources waiting for the ‘right’ champ. That’s so not fun.

I’m not saying we need an arsenal of RDT. Maybe 2 a year. Make then a reward for some difficult content. They make the game so much more enjoyable.

Comments

• Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    No. They’re not meant to be a regular item, they’re meant to be a fix for the people who want it.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    you want them… as a reward?

for content?