**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

can overseer auto block no matter what???

StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
I just used my R4 Angela in BGs against Overseer and he auto blocked me every single time even though my Angela is sig 200!
Any reason for that or does he just ignores ignoring auto block if you know what I mean?

Comments

• StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
    Nocko said:

No he doesnt. I've seen high sig angela do that fight and ignore auto block
    If you can get a video of it, so the devs can see it and try to address it

Kinda hard cause BG is random and can't guarantee I'll run into him with Angela again. And also I don't usually video my play sessions...
  • StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
    GarrettN said:

Read the nodes. He has enhanced ability accuracy

How much increase in AA? I would imagine like 5 or 6 buffs would be enough no? cause even if I have 4 buffs it should still reduce his AA but he still autoblocked me every single time!