**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Another AW Bug. Winning every war, but...

We have won every war matchup this season. The points are whatever. That can't be solved, however, after this last war win, we are going backwards.

This was our rank before this last war.

And our rank after.

Comments

• Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    Bruh... the leaderboard does not update instantly. It takes a good chunk of hours to get it sorted.

My alliance once jumped from s1 to g2 immediately after a win and by the time the next war started we were back in s1.

Patience is a thing
  • nonamesnonames Posts: 310
    edited July 2022

Bruh... the leaderboard does not update instantly. It takes a good chunk of hours to get it sorted.

My alliance once jumped from s1 to g2 immediately after a win and by the time the next war started we were back in s1.

Patience is a thing

I am aware of that. The first score was taken 4-5 hours after the war ended and it did not change.

Just took this now and no change from the end of the war earlier. It's static now.

• MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,891 ★★★★★
    Teams below you have a higher tier/multiplier and are also winning their wars.
  • Khellendros138Khellendros138 Posts: 516 ★★★
    Same thing was happening to us. This season is broken.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Yeah it’s because of the lower points for win loss, and not being able to change tiers as fast (if at all) there will be alliances in tier 5 in gold 1 who are getting more points
    For higher multiplier even though they may have lost a couple
  • nonamesnonames Posts: 310
    Speeds80 said:

Yeah it’s because of the lower points for win loss, and not being able to change tiers as fast (if at all) there will be alliances in tier 5 in gold 1 who are getting more points
    For higher multiplier even though they may have lost a couple

It's kind of annoying because we should be near plat 4 with the win ratio this season. It also means we are basically fighting the same quality of alliance every aw.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    The game has more bugs than ever! Lag, freezing, dropped inputs, scoring issues, champ issues. It is a load of dog dung what is happening in game.
    The 29 other players in my alliance don't wanna play and neither do it.
    The game sucks!
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    It also means you aren’t having to face tier 5 nodes, (which personally I’m ok with for my alliance we always seem to struggle there) but yeah it’s not beneficial and kills the competitiveness
  • Burrito2525Burrito2525 Posts: 506 ★★★
    My ally is 9-0 and facing the same issue… slowly sliding down g2 ranking and can’t move out of tier 8 at all. Aw is broken