**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Grandmaster help

MinderuMinderu Posts: 72 ★★
Out of my currently dead champs (All of them) who would be the best for continuing the fight with my units?

Comments

• Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,788 ★★★★★
    Cheaper to purchase team revive. So continue using all 5 champs.
  • Options
    WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 782 ★★★
    I would use Doom b/c he can do all of the challenges fairly easily. Reverse control is just swiping the opposite direction, using prof X would do.
    U have 32 units, and it looks like your in phase 2, so it looks like your going to need more than 32 units or maybe you're skill enough to do it without more units.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,788 ★★★★★

I would use Doom b/c he can do all of the challenges fairly easily. Reverse control is just swiping the opposite direction, using prof X would do.
    U have 32 units, and it looks like your in phase 2, so it looks like your going to need more than 32 units or maybe you're skill enough to do it without more units.

OP hid the units. The 32 is not units.
  • Options
    WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 782 ★★★

OP hid the units. The 32 is not units.
    Your right, my bad