**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

no reply from support

nour94nour94 Posts: 47
edited July 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
hello...is it possible that kabam support leave a ticket open and dont reply ..I've been replaying to the ticket for two days and still no answer.. they replyed once then they stop and since then I've been waiting but no use..ive send 5 emails ..is it possible that they got annoyed and decided to leave the ticket open and stop replying?.. and also i send them an email saying im sorry for sending alot and it wont happen again..but also no reply .so is it possible that the ticket will stay open for ever?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Triclops1224Triclops1224 Posts: 106 ★★
    I had an issue that went unanswered for a few days. They’re likely more backlogged with emails than ever before given the state of the game this past year. Wait a couple more days. They’re usually good about getting back to people.
  • nour94nour94 Posts: 47

I had an issue that went unanswered for a few days. They’re likely more backlogged with emails than ever before given the state of the game this past year. Wait a couple more days. They’re usually good about getting back to people.

maybe i annoyed them with constant replys.. but i hope they get back to me soon..thanks bro
  • Hey @nour94, our Support Team's response time depends on several factors, including how busy they are and how complex your issue is.

Sending multiple responses will not reduce the length of time it takes them to reply. In fact, it may even cause a delay as the agent handling your request will need to review any new information you've provided in the additional emails.

I recommend being patient in the meantime. Rest assured, they'll get back to you as quickly as possible.
This discussion has been closed.