Gold and iso road blocks

2»

Comments

• MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,837 ★★★★★
    Smart guy didn’t see this as a problem when he bought out the offers three weeks ago? 😂
    Must have been low on resources at that time.
  • CoMinowCoMinow Member Posts: 329 ★★
    edited July 2022

CoMinow said:

ItsDamien said:

CoMinow said:

It's not a roadblock. You just don't want to grind arena. That's on you

Name the arena that gives you millions in iso?!
    All arenas technically speaking. Since you get GMC shards, and you get a guaranteed 3 and 4* champ from milestones in the basic and featured.
    Lmao
    I don’t think you understand the actual amount of gold and iso necessary to rank just one champ to rank 4
    I have 5 r4 6*s with a 6th one after EOP rewards (all with very minimal spending) so I fully understand how many resources it takes, but unlike you I understand resource management and I have no problem playing the game (to include arena or daily iso quests or hoarding 4* star crystals for iso ) to get resources I need to make the rank ups.

This is 100% a you problem. My guess is your just trying to buy yourself through the game instead of actually playing it and expect everything to be instant.
    How exactly did I rank all my other champs smart guy? Listen to yourself “ I have no problem playing arena everyday”
    Good for you…
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Member Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    CoMinow said:

CoMinow said:

ItsDamien said:

CoMinow said:

It's not a roadblock. You just don't want to grind arena. That's on you

Name the arena that gives you millions in iso?!
    All arenas technically speaking. Since you get GMC shards, and you get a guaranteed 3 and 4* champ from milestones in the basic and featured.
    Lmao
    I don’t think you understand the actual amount of gold and iso necessary to rank just one champ to rank 4
    I have 5 r4 6*s with a 6th one after EOP rewards (all with very minimal spending) so I fully understand how many resources it takes, but unlike you I understand resource management and I have no problem playing the game (to include arena or daily iso quests or hoarding 4* star crystals for iso ) to get resources I need to make the rank ups.

This is 100% a you problem. My guess is your just trying to buy yourself through the game instead of actually playing it and expect everything to be instant.
    How exactly did I rank all my other champs smart guy?
    By using the resources that you no longer have. Maybe if you had better allocated your rank ups you wouldn't have the issue you currently have.

By using the resources that you no longer have. Maybe if you had better allocated your rank ups you wouldn't have the issue you currently have.

Wait a minute… that your response and you think I’m dumb?

So you think if I didn’t rank other champs I’d have more to rank now? Do you know what expiration means???

If I didn’t rank champs I’d lose everything to rank them. The things that people who don’t read say

“If you didn’t use your iso you’d have iso”
    Yeah for 30 days

Smart guy didn’t see this as a problem when he bought out the offers three weeks ago? 😂
    Must have been low on resources at that time.

Ok let’s ask and see if we get a response
    @Kabam Miike
    @Kabam Anyone

Is this accurate?
    Should I not buy your offers because I already had full inventory and was still going to have resources after ranking 10 champs?
    Is this intended?
    Did you put the offers out with the understanding that everyone should limit the amount of money they support your company with because of the limited amount of iso a person can earn???

Smart guy didn’t see this as a

Snakep said:

You spent hundreds of dollars on deals that gave you catalysts that you had no way of using because of iso and gold and now you want kabam to fix it for you? Yes it would be better if kabam made gold and iso easier to get but you definitely put yourself into a mess. I don’t like arena’s either but I started grinding them a couple of months before the fourth so I would have the gold and iso(from the 4*shards) for the catalysts that I knew I would likely be buying. Here soon I will start grinding again for the cyber weekend deals that will be coming. It sucks and hopefully kabam makes a better system but we all know the way it works right now. If you have the black iso market, buy both the t5b and t2a cats for each other and if they just go in the overflow then this will just reset the countdown timer for the ones you get, this should help some. Good luck.

100% agree. It’s actually more of rant about how Kabam knows unless you more than 20 million gold and the corresponding iso you were going to run short.

Great advice about the store, I’ve been swapping my cats around and will probably only lose one or two t2a when the time comes. I’m sure I’ll just rank a couple more and level then as I get iso.

Seriously is just the point of obtaining iso and not wanting to buy a bunch of cavs