**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Duping a 6* should give tier 6 iso

WhyMe1984WhyMe1984 Posts: 68
edited July 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
I've been hunting for a 6* doom for ages and still no luck but I have duped countless meme lvl 6*s like groot, superior Ironman, and ironman... the disappointment gets even worse when I only get the same amount of iso from my hard earned shards as I do from duping a 5*... even when it's duping a max sig 6* the rewards are less than that of duping a max sig 5*, doesn't quiet make since to me. So how about a boost to tier 6 iso and more shards, and maybe some loyalty or glory? A little spicing up is definitely needed kabam. IMO
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Don't agree with more shards, loyalty, or glory but we definitely should get higher ISO from duping these 6*s. It's a quality of life change that should happen as we're going to R4 6*s and higher
  • Options
    WhyMe1984WhyMe1984 Posts: 68

Don't agree with more shards, loyalty, or glory but we definitely should get higher ISO from duping these 6*s. It's a quality of life change that should happen as we're going to R4 6*s and higher

Yeah we agree it needs improving for sure
  • Options
    Berlad8Berlad8 Posts: 114

Maybe not more shards. but since we don't have 7* we should atleast get the same amount of 6* shards that we get from 5* dup.
    there is no sense in the fact that 5* dup gives you more then 6* dup.