**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is it time to change the dual class crystals?

Noob_Master69Noob_Master69 Posts: 677 ★★★★
edited July 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
As of writing this we're about 2 weeks away from the 2 year anniversary of the dual class crystals being added to the game.
Seeing as in that time about 46-ish champions have joined the game I think it'd be time for a little update seeing as they're becoming quite bloated.
I'd personally love to see it changed to being completely class specific(so 6 crystals total) and have Kabam do away with the rotation element so that all crystals are avaialble every day.
And ofcourse the addition of 6 star crystals would be great.

What do you guys think? Anything else you'd like to see changed?

Comments

• ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    So you basically want the daily deals they offer in the unit store but also available in a shard form?
  • Noob_Master69Noob_Master69 Posts: 677 ★★★★
    edited July 2022

So you basically want the daily deals they offer in the unit store but also available in a shard form?

Do they have 5 star class specific crystals in the unit store? I'm not aware of that.
    For clarification I'm talking about the 5 star dual class crystals they curently have being changed (Mutant/Skill, Science/Mystic, Cosmic/Tech)
  • CederCeder Posts: 668 ★★★

As of writing this we're about 2 weeks away from the 2 year anniversary of the dual class crystals being added to the game.
    Seeing as in that time about 46-ish champions have joined the game I think it'd be time for a little update seeing as they're becoming quite bloated.
    I'd personally love to see it changed to being completely class specific(so 6 crystals total) and have Kabam do away with the rotation element so that all crystals are avaialble every day.
    And ofcourse the addition of 6 star crystals would be great.

What do you guys think? Anything else you'd like to see changed?

Nah