**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

When will you fix the damn microlags, Kabam?

These f.....g microlags are making my Champions to active heavy attack in the middle of the combos. It is a very very very very very very frustrating and old s..t issue. Can I have any word about your knowledge that this is happening and being looked into?

Comments

• LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    edited November 2017
    We also figured out what causes this too. When someone in your alliance helps you with your help requests (energy/arena champs/etc), at that exact moment you will receive a lag spike.

I haven't requested help for arena since I figured this out and the lag is 'fixed'.
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    I thought i was the only one....When I was in AW I was blocking with my RR(rocket racoon) and I got K.O. yesterday. And now i only had red hulk left.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    This is getting so boring now everytime new update long maintenance at random times more and more and more bugs and issues god damn it just revert to when the game first came out it feels weird being a part of this constant loop.
  • ralmadaralmada Posts: 191
    edited November 2017
    Vão se foder, desenvolvedores da Kabam. Procurem um curso de criação de jogos pra ver se vocês aprendem a fazer algo decente. Vão à merda. Que merda perder lutas por causa de lags justamente na hora de soltar especial ou finalizar combo. Não há como saber quando vai acontecer, simplesmente acontece quando não acho que vai acontecer, e mesmo que eu fique atento, não há nada que eu possa fazer para bypassar essa porra. E eu nem peço ajuda na arena. Paciência tem limite.