**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

act 636 Cap boss again!

StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
Any reason why I wouldn't get the indestructible buff with Hercules after using L3 against that Cap boss?
Seems like I've been missing a few things in my last posts but can't find anything about this in the nodes or anything.
As far as Herc's description it says after L3 he gains a 4 sec indestructible.
Had to quit again because he destroyed my entire team cause I have to also bring champs for the path and not just him!
I hate that fight such a poorly designed fight! That's why I wasn't thinking about 100% act 6 so far!

Comments

• Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    he probably glanced the attack, although i'm not 100% positive that you can glance a sp3. although i would assume that you would be able to
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Zan0 said:

he probably glanced the attack, although i'm not 100% positive that you can glance a sp3. although i would assume that you would be able to

If he glanced just before he threw the sp3 the glance will also count for the sp3
    Yep triggered by sp3 so offensive ability which was prevented by glancing. Gotta relax before throwing it. I dunno if the sp3 itself can be glanced.
  • Options

Mate there is no bug here. The cap boss has electric fluctuations which reduces buff duration considerably ( i guess some 80% faster) and that’s why your indestructible buff came and went immediately.

Yeah someone in my alliance mentioned that also. Guess Herc is not ideal for that either :(
  • Options
    knupdiputsknupdiputs Posts: 31
    edited July 2022

Looks like sp3 should never be glanced.
  • Options
    Spidey983Spidey983 Posts: 93
    If you use dpx the taunts will keep him from his l3. That fight was a lot of swiping. I honestly hated that fight.
  • Options
    Spidey983 said:

If you use dpx the taunts will keep him from his l3. That fight was a lot of swiping. I honestly hated that fight.

Only have a 4* DPX and I also hate that fight. Trying a bit of 6.4 for now cause I can't afford to waste a single revive with the eternity of pain BS fights.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Zan0 said:

If he glanced just before he threw the sp3 the glance will also count for the sp3
    I thought the same, but actually just tested this and it didn’t work for Doom against Cap (I used a mystic because they have a higher chance to glance).

I recorded it but can’t post on the forum, though I do have screenshots

In the first image you can see 3 glances, one of those is the final hit in my combo, and I took this screenshot on the literal last frame before the sp3 animation starts - so the glancing was just before the sp3 as you suggest in your post.

I can send the video on line if someone doesn’t believe me, or you can test it yourself and see if you get a different result.

What I think has happened, is it’s more likely that OP didn’t notice the indestructible expiring quicker than usual, because of electronic fluctuations node that reduces buff duration, then Cap used a special and KOd him before he could realise.