**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Battlegrounds: should players get points for winning a round?

thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
edited July 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
I love Battlegrounds like many other players and I appreciate the way that Kabam is listening to the community in order to finetune the game mode further. One of the recurring observations I've made is how deflating the game mode might be. There are many reasons for this, which is not the point of this post. However, one reason that is the point of this poll is how disheartening it is to go on one of those losing streaks where we are clearly outmatched by bigger accounts or the draft RNG just didn't work out in our favor.

I thought that one way to mitigate this is to award players for winning a round. This way, even if you are on a losing streak, at least you feel like you're making some kind of progress when you are winning individual rounds even if you lose the overall match. Conversely, if you win 2/2 rounds, then you would be awarded more points than winning 2/3 rounds.

Battlegrounds: should players get points for winning a round? 12 votes

Yes, we should get points for winning a round; but we should not lose points for losing a round.
25%
Flappy_Ninja64Berlad8BigBlueOx 3 votes
Yes, we should get points for winning a round; and conversely, we should lose points for losing a round.
8%
_Sham_ 1 vote
No. The scoring system should stay the same. You only get points if you win the overall match.
66%
AleorRockyshockySnakepMobile_P0tat0Mother_Flerkenwillrun4adonutYeigCeder 8 votes
Other (any other thoughts to the scoring system as it pertains to individual rounds)
0%
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• Options
    CederCeder Posts: 668 ★★★
    No. The scoring system should stay the same. You only get points if you win the overall match.
    I think the scoring system is fine, but I don't like the rewards system, I feel like for every match you win you should get atleast 50 of the battlegrounds shop stuff
  • Options
    BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,587 ★★★★★
    Yes, we should get points for winning a round; but we should not lose points for losing a round.
    I think you should get extra points for flawless victories