Options

Hela Glitch?

Ok so I can't be the only person noticing this. Hela in pretty much any quest doesn't die. I was fighting a 900 Hela with a 3k champion. Her bar was fully down and she wasn't KO so after about 5 more medium hits I quit the fight to see what her health was. It was exactly 1. So I went back in with another 3k champion and hit her with 10 more hits (medium and light combined) and still she wasn't dying. I hit continuously and exited that time as well to see what it was at. Still 1. So once again I went in with another almost 3k champion and it took 8 medium and light hits and a 2nd power bar to kill her from 1 health. A few of my friends on the game has noticed the same. Wth is going on?

Comments

• Options
    vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    She goes indestructible when she gets hit down... Exactly like punisher's endure.
  • Options
    YellsomeYellsome Posts: 485
    Its a Hela of a glitch(pun intended)
  • Options
    TripTrip Posts: 1
    I can't get here past one health I've thorn a lot of potions and Boosts at this I'm pissed
  • Options
    JuggerneyksJuggerneyks Posts: 275 ★★
    lol, please read up on the champs abilities before posting about a bug,
  • Options
    Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Please read the nodes that are on her before posting and fighting. Her buff is that she's invulnerable for awhile. Like Punisher.
  • Options
    Trip wrote: »
    I can't get here past one health I've thorn a lot of potions and Boosts at this I'm pissed

fight with your champion until she gets to her buff and then putt the automatic.Eventually she ko without lose all your potion.(sorry for my english)
  • Options
    HELLO READ THE CHAMP ABILITYS