**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Need help with suicide masteries

Alyyan_99Alyyan_99 Posts: 8
edited August 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Hi
I recently I have maxed out liquid courage and will power but when I run liquid courage it damages more than heal. I mean if liquid courage is doing 80 damage per sec, will power will heal 78 health... so what am I doing wrong.

Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• Alyyan_99Alyyan_99 Posts: 8
    My liquid courage is maxed out but not activated at the moment
  • Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 631 ★★★
    edited July 2022
    You are right: Liquid Courage drains the heath of 0.6% at all ranks and Willpower heals at 0.7% at rank 3. But even with Salve and Recovery, there is a lost of health.
    It could be something not written like « under poison effect, all regeneration is reduced by 30% ».

I remember a couple of years ago, when Coagulate and Suture acted on Double Edge. And there was a silent change to apply them only on enemy bleed (to counter a bit Deep Wounds). The old text did not mention this restriction.

Here, maybe a side effect on one or several masteries... or another silent change.

So the answer from a moderator would be greatly appreciated.
  • MattDRKMattDRK Posts: 171

You are right: Liquid Courage drains the heath of 0.6% at all ranks and Willpower heals at 0.7% at rank 3. But even with Salve and Recovery, there is a lost of health.
    It could be something not written like « under poison effect, all regeneration is reduced by 30% ».

I remember a couple of years ago, when Coagulate and Suture acted on Double Edge. And there was a silent change to apply them only on enemy bleed (to counter a bit Deep Wounds). The old text did not mention this restriction.

Here, maybe a side effect on one or several masteries... or another silent change.

So the answer from a moderator would be greatly appreciated.

it's exactly what you said, poison effects reduce regeneration rate by 30%. Liquid courage poison is a poison effect like all others in game.
  • rivetrivet Posts: 254
    edited July 2022
    You have to do the detail math to see how much exactly you are regen and how much damage you take, but to make it short, you need 3/3 will power, 3/3 in recovery as well as 3/3 in glass canon to be break even or slight positive in Heath for LC mastery. You will lose a little bit health if you have 1/3 in glass canon, but in the end, does it really matter? You are losing 2 health per tick, that is really not all that important compare to the benefit or recoil damage