**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kabam lowered the chance of pulling stark spidey

Kabam is known for them screwing over their community so what makes you think they wouldn't decrease the chances of getting a god tier champ? Statistically speaking it's a 1/5 chance of getting a featured as far as we know yet I've seen atleast 70 stark enhanced Spider-Man crystals from YouTube to Reddit to twitter being opening and only 5 of them pulled a stark Spider-Man... 5 and this so call bad luck between everyone for the stark spidey crystal JUST so happened to be when the final return of the stark enhanced Spider-Man crystal came around. Coincidence? I don't think so. How about you share the statistics to these crystal to prove me wrong. I think everyone would agree that showing us the statistics would make up feel better about opening them.

Comments

• xk2chec7i5vb.gif
    Everytime someone posts a kabam conspiracy theory this is what goes through my head lol
  • AcesDaPuggAcesDaPugg Posts: 23
    Thought the same but started thinking about it and it makes sense to me
  • Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    Tinfoil hats are not a good fashion statement.
  • AcesDaPuggAcesDaPugg Posts: 23
    They're amazing in the fall. You can really receive the transmissions clearly
  • TempestTempest Posts: 295
    I also see a lot of people getting him so I think you're off base. What are you talking about on reddit too... FULL of "i got spidey" brag posts. Just because the 2 or 3 most famous youtubers didn't get him, it doesn't mean the rates are different, do a general search not specific to those guys and you will see many got him. And it seems that everyone on here was bragging about getting blade too!
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    have u seen my recent pulls?

• shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited November 2017
    saw one of my alliance mate got 5* starky ... so happy for him ... wish I could get one in the future ....
    I guess it is just with 1 trial ... would ask him later when he comes online ...

iud1tt7wurgd.jpg
  • I’m 2/2 on sparky. 1/1 first time and 1/1 this time. I have also tried 4 times for AV and 3 times for Nebula, and the result? 1 AV only, coupled with the pulling the likes of Falcon, Colo, IP, Drax, Jugg; duping some along the away. It’s all luck.
  • ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    Opened four and got him yesterday