**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Kabam mike

I believe you guys don't know who's using android or iphone... ( that's fine) but this shouldn't be an issue... (android or iphone) We all spend money and time on this game... I'm and android ... kind of ridiculous that we have this problem ! This week I can't reach Dr. Voodoo.. I've wait 4 him long enough! And I won't have a chance to get him... thank to this issue.

Comments

• LewisTheLlamaLewisTheLlama Member Posts: 305 ★★★
    Can you not just wait for the second round?
  • AdistiAdisti Member Posts: 4
    I shouldn't wait 4 it!
  • OhemgeeOhemgee Member Posts: 9
    edited June 2017

So if people have already put in 3 mil, all those hours for nothing, is OK in your mind..?? Just because they can "try again." Dumb
  • mopitchermopitcher Member Posts: 5
    or some folk wont have the time available to put into the second arena. some people have other commitments and real life stuff
  • Thestoryteller6Thestoryteller6 Member Posts: 153 ★★

Speaking for myself, no. I planned my schedule to play for this round. I don't have luxury of playing around Kabam's incompetence.
  • LukedwonlnLukedwonln Member Posts: 81

While some awards, I know that the company is not guilty, but all Android users have been harmed by this occurred.
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Member Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey OP. I'm really sorry that you're having login issues on your Android device. Since we have a lot of repeat posts about this, I'm going to make this thread the main post for this issue. I'll be closing your post now. Thanks so much for your patience!
This discussion has been closed.