Options

Last daily offers are unavailable

Facing the problem with in-game purchases: I've bought all six previous daily offers both for thronebreakers and cavaliers,
and when I tried to buy the last one, the shop is no longer available for me!
Wrote to tech support, still no answer from them, meanwhile the time is running out and all six previous offers don't make any sense without the last one.
Who has faced similar problem?

Comments

• Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Veto87 said:

Facing the problem with in-game purchases: I've bought all six previous daily offers both for thronebreakers and cavaliers,
    Wrote to tech support, still no answer from them, meanwhile the time is running out and all six previous offers don't make any sense without the last one.

I don’t see an expiry date on the trade in. I think, if this doesn’t resolve quickly, you can buy tomorrows and still trade in?
  • Options
    Veto87Veto87 Posts: 23
    Lovejoy72 said:

Veto87 said:

I don’t see an expiry date on the trade in. I think, if this doesn’t resolve quickly, you can buy tomorrows and still trade in?
    Apparently, you are right. But nevermind, kabam just chose to completely ignore me everywhere, so I guess I will not be able to buy anything ever