**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AQ/AW and parry/block still broken

Why after all this time is parry/block still broken..... I'm fed up with champs hitting through my block as if I'm not even holding it, parry is virtually non existent at times and I'm fed up with having to buy and use resource for your issues when I do not play any differently and yes I do have the beta thing checked and have done since the so called fix. When is it going to actually be fixed, 1 min works fine then I go to move acct when have more nrg and nothing works 😡
Do not need any smart @#*! comments pls only constructive answers as it's gettng way beyond frustrating now

Comments

• WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 778 ★★★
    I think majority are in the same boat with these issues and all Kabam does is send offers out while just pretending nothing is wrong with the game. I've long stopped spending money on this broken game and it doesn't deserve receiving any $$$ for these issues. Whenever I have to use resources in AQ/AW, these resources come from rewards and not from purchases. I just think it's $$$ their losing from me, which I wouldn't mind spending if the game was otherwise working well.
    You're not going to get much comments b/c because Kabam themselves doesn't even know what they're doing for issues that have been going on from almost a year and should have been fixed awhile back.