**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Eternity of pain

__SF____SF__ Posts: 286 ★★
Can anyone tell me if new eternity of pain consists of 4 points for TB and 6 for Paragons for next week and is it going to run for two weeks or just one ?? I noticed 21 days left before the event is over and wondering if we would have one more week to collect more points after the next week ???

On a side note….. how many extra points can paragon players get weekly ?

Comments

• GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Assuming it is the same as last round. And there is not reason for it not to be. It will be 2 weeks with 4 and 6 points respectively.
    Paragon can get 1 extra point in every normal week.
    After the 2 weeks there will be 1 week where we do not get a new challange.
    The 3rd version of EOP will start after that week.
  • __SF____SF__ Posts: 286 ★★
    So what would be the total amount of points you could get starting tomorrow as a paragon and the? 4-6 or 5-7??

I noticed 23 points max but as a paragon I’m doing some numbers and they don’t add up…. Example:

Week one: TB 3 pts max…. Paragon 4 pts
    Week two: same
    Week three: same
    Week four: same. ( now that u faced all champs )

Final week (tomorrow): TBs 4 pts … paragon 6

Total possible points: TB: 16 and paragon 22. Missing one for full rewards for paragon. What am I missing?? @Giuliameij or anyone?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    __SF__ said:

Final week (tomorrow): TBs 4 pts … paragon 6

Total possible points: TB: 16 and paragon 22. @Giuliameij or anyone?

Paragon is 7 points final week. You get a point per completion
  • __SF____SF__ Posts: 286 ★★
    @Eb0ny-O-M4w oh man. Beat news I heard. I hope it’s an extra point tomorrow. I need it lol
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,168 ★★★★★
    __SF__ said:

@Eb0ny-O-M4w oh man. Beat news I heard. I hope it’s an extra point tomorrow. I need it lol

Yes for tb u can mis one point but pargon can’t mis any
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Yeah I was mistaken in my previous post. I only took in account the achievement points. You get 4 possible points from achievements, and 1 if you simply beat all bosses regardless of your team.

I btw think they did a good job at giving 1 extra point for thronebreakers. So they can miss an achievement along the way since they are far more likely not to have a counter leveled up, or like at all.
    Warlock had a very small pool of champs to complete the achievement, of which only 1 is very likely to already being leveled up.