**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who to Awaken?

Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
edited November 2017 in General Discussion
Scarlet Witch will be getting ranked up soon as a just pulled her last week. If I awaken her I don't have any sig levels to throw into her. I can take Magik to 5/50 also. I know shes a beast awakened and she's the option I'm leaning towards right now. Gwenpool is already at 5/50 but she's unawakened. Who should I awaken?

Who to Awaken? 27 votes

Scarlet Witch
55%
MMCskippystakStefanjonesBuckeyeKPSakkbanStar_Lord_myPUNCAKEcaptaincushPatchie93Mr_mc_person34ViciousJTempest91KiXshchong2ragnarok_ 15 votes
Magik
22%
LoPrestiYellsomeDelta_14zerogodsbuttersKorporate_Kurt 6 votes
Gwenpool
22%
Noob_2yrsEgeCadqqedfyvrAnonymous346DOKTOROKTOPUSDESTROYALL11 6 votes

Comments

• Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Scarlet Witch
    Scarlet Witch needs to be awakened to be good in attacking
    Magik needs to be awakened to be good in AW defending
    Gwenpool does not necessarily needs to be awakened to be good, she is already good undupped, but if you have no where else to use, no harm to use it on her
  • Options
    MMCskippyMMCskippy Posts: 352 ★★
    Scarlet Witch
    I wouldn't use it on GP. The damage reduction from special attacks only works for hits DURING the special. Any debuffs put on by the special won't have reduced damage.

I've had plenty of specials drop my health only a fraction, but the left over bleeds, shocks or incinerates take her out easy.

The other two is a toss up.

I voted for SW because I have her at level 99 and she's still a beast post nerf. I cut my teeth in this game where she was the biggest god tier champ there was, so I'm biased.

But for the most functionality for you right now I'd say Majik. It's probably the most bang for your buck.

• Options
    MMCskippy wrote: »
    I wouldn't use it on GP. The damage reduction from special attacks only works for hits DURING the special. Any debuffs put on by the special won't have reduced damage.

I've had plenty of specials drop my health only a fraction, but the left over bleeds, shocks or incinerates take her out easy.

The other two is a toss up.

I voted for SW because I have her at level 99 and she's still a beast post nerf. I cut my teeth in this game where she was the biggest god tier champ there was, so I'm biased.

But for the most functionality for you right now I'd say Majik. It's probably the most bang for your buck.

Ok cool thanks man. You know how many sig levels Scarlet Witch would need to start activating her sig ability a lot? Like 30 or 40?
  • Options
    LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    edited November 2017
    Magik
    Isman1998 wrote: »
    If I awaken her (Scarlet Witch) I don't have any sig levels to throw into her.

Scarlet Witch is useless without at least 60-70 sig levels. So don't use it on her.

Gwenpool doesn't really need it. Magik gains the most out of her awakened ability then. Her Limbo actually helps a lot in attack too when there is unavoidable damage (like in RTTL).
  • Options
    LoPresti wrote: »
    Isman1998 wrote: »
    If I awaken her (Scarlet Witch) I don't have any sig levels to throw into her.

Scarlet Witch is useless without at least 60-70 sig levels. So don't use it on her.

Gwenpool doesn't really need it. Magik gains the most out of her awakened ability then. Her Limbo actually helps a lot in attack too when there is unavoidable damage (like in RTTL).
    Thanks bro. I'm bout to use it on magik and take her to 5/50 when mystic advancement comes around.
  • Options
    KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    One thing to consider is there's no 5 star version of SW. Personally, I wouldn't wake up magik since I could end up pulling the 5 star version twice and stop using her 4 (not likely but possible).
  • Options
    BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Scarlet Witch
    "useless" is waaaaay too strong a word for a lower sig SW. She's still a great champ and there are so many ways to get sig stones you could have her higher in no time. Magik is better in a lot of situations where you need stronger power control or where a stun could f you (e.g. BPCW or Mordo), but in general high level questing and 5x5 I still prefer my SW for the higher damage, constant nullify and the power gains that come with it and MD, and regen.
  • Options
    Scarlet Witch
    Scarlet-Witch
  • Options
    This seems to be a very hard decision to make lol