**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Let's talk Incursions and it's future in the game

Why there is zero information about rewards update for this poor mod? the amount of grind you have to do for so little rewards is outrageous.
can anyone from Kabam tell us why there were no updates for it for 17months!! while other mods keep getting new season and rewards update, and with BG on the line, no one will play incursions unless if they really like the mod itself since 5 wins in BG = a whole month of grinding in incursions.

and while you at it, please remove degeneration + power sting hacks since they only benefit 3 champions, maybe 5 out of 200!!! and they keep popping all the time

Comments

• SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    You can do a pretty low effort 2 runs every month and get decent rewards, but it's not really motivating past that. Also, for things like AQ/AW, the seasons are just built into their function. The end of a season now kinda necessitates starting a new season eventually, while Incursions has never had seasons. There are reward refresh times but that is totally different.

I still really enjoy the base design of Incursions for when I have longer to play. Really, for me, the rewards need a boost, and the matchmaking system could be much better. I have made suggestions in the past, but maybe even something like where your average room that you end on would determine who you get placed with and that average would reset every couple months.

Also, to your point of degen and power sting hacks, there were actually other nodes that synergized (at least with power sting) with those hacks that gave you 1 power sting on the opponent per bleed or something, so they were more attainable. Not saying they were OP but were pretty fun with the right champ. Kinda a weird gripe when there are more commonly recognized aspects of the mode that are more important and could use some tweaks.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    Easy updates that I'd like:

-- Rewards are juicy as what you can get in Battlegrounds store
    -- Shorter champ cooldowns
    -- Change the 5-day cycle to three days for Milestone rewards and the 30-day cycle to 15 days.

The degen and power sting hacks can benefit a ton of champs via other hacks that give you access to degen and power stings. The heavy that nullifies and places degen on defenders is one of the most OP hacks in there. Removing them would be bad IMO.

• World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    edited August 2022
    Totally not worth the time for meager rewards. Let me know when they offer 6* champs and do away with the horrible way they batch champs in the crystals together: armor break, heal block, etc…. It was much better the old way without those lame labels

I did an incursion run for the first time in two years , got enough to open a crystal and saw the 5* champs offered and it offered very little value for me.

Oh and why offer different crystals to players depending on their progression. Terrible change .

I used to love dungeons and incursions but now I see it as a waste.
  • TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,737 ★★★★★
    Plus the store needs a 6* crystal desperately.
  • Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 1,943 ★★★★
    What we really need is:
    In matchmaking, rn you press the button, it finds a buddy for you and directly starts the incursions. But then a lot of time u r stuck with a bad partner who either dont wanna play it as a team or just quits fast.
    There should be an update to this, in which after a buddy connects, you can chat with him, and only then decide if u wanna play with him or not
  • MrFullStopMrFullStop Posts: 148 ★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners!

I always like to see a little love for incursions in the forum; It's not without its flaws but, overall, I think it's an underrated game mode.

The game mode is definitely receiving attention behind the scenes and will receive updates in the coming months.

We'll have more information to share soon!

Thank you for the heads up, although month(s) is a bit too long for already outdated mod, oh well, at least we now know it's currently under development :wink:
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Also maybe more bonuses for higher level friends