**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Valor event not started or broken?

Our alliance is not able to start Valor event . Anybody else having the issue?

Comments

• Same here
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited November 2017
    So far we don't have issue with Test of Valor in our alliance ... we have had 3 triggered and completed thus far
    Valor will be triggered randomly, and provided someone in the alliance played a quest and obtained valor, so seems it is working as expected for us
  • YSBYSB Posts: 192
    we have gone 12 hours now without one. Many alliances are on their 8th, we've had 3. I've hit the 1, 1.5, 2, 2.5 and 3 million milestones in arena today, and finished some questions, and still it won't trigger. and I'm 1 of 30 people in my alliance earning valor all day with nothing. Put a damn button on it that says start Kabam. This random BS is nonsense and certainly keeping things even. Some alliances have had it constantly, some have barely had it. And it's not because we aren't earning valor. I've earned over 100k myself today alone, and so have many others in my ally.
  • NMEONESNMEONES Posts: 260 ★★
    We've had a bounty every 6 hours since the event started. I just can't seem to start the bounty myself.