**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gauntlet advices

EmilikEmilik Posts: 120
edited August 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Hi guys, i need your help. I don’t know what team to choose to explore the gauntlet challenge. Here’s my ranked champions but i don’t mind to rank up a few more if necessary. Any advice? Thanks

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    If you can stomach it, Quake. That about sums it up lol
  • EmilikEmilik Posts: 120

If you can stomach it, Quake. That about sums it up lol

I can quake but i lose my patience very quickly. I’m more into aggressive fight. Plus i run suicide masteries but i can turn them off if needed
  • Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 990 ★★★★
    @TheLegend27 pretty much sums it up! I had the same champs except for herc i had cable on my team. I wrote about my run on the forums you can check it out:
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/311049/gauntlet-conquered🥳#latest
  • EmilikEmilik Posts: 120
    Thanks guys, i really appreciate your advices. I’m currently half way with mag apoc shang kitty (awakened) and torch. Hope for the best 🤞🏻
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,239 ★★★★

Apoc, Herc, Ghost, Tigra, and Kitty. I'd start with that as a baseline and see what needs to be changed around if you don't like someone after a few attempts.

Options to consider subbing in - Aegon, Prof X, Human Torch, or Magneto.

And I'd recommend boosting for the entire thing. I didn't use the team I mentioned above and I've already forgotten the nodes on the enemies lol, but I'd probably structure the game plan like so:

Doom - Apoc or Ghost or Kitty

I dont know how ghost or kitty can take doom. They are both small champs so everything is glanced and damage returned.

But I have recently discovered tigra can take doom with mr F prefight!