Options

Help picking a 5th member for my all mutant questing squad...

Lilc24Lilc24 Posts: 14
edited August 2022 in Strategy and Tips

Using an All Mutant Team for Month Long Questing... Prof X, Apoc, Cable, Magneto House of X.. Who to use as 5th? Mr. Sinister or Archangel (Which synergy benefits the team more?) Thanks for the feedback

All of them are 6 stars rank 3... With Apoc going rank 4 when EOP is over.

Just curious if its better to go with sinister who provides the random buff or Archangel who gives the bars of power over time...

Comments

• Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Are either of them ranked up? If you've got Archangel ranked up, his synergy is not only good, but he can do a ton of fights for you
  • Options
    Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 990 ★★★★
    I’d go AA. He himself does alot of damage which can help in the run.
  • Options
    Both 6 stars... Archangel is Rank 3 and Mr. Sinister is Rank 3.

Just trying to get Prof X. to get me more wins for the huge boost in sp damage and other synergies...

Thinking maybe sinister will get Prof X more wins and give the mutants good buffs.... Just need 3 wins with him to max his cerebro charges...

Archangel is great... Just not sure which synergy will benefit the team more...

Stuck... I love this team and winning already but cannot figure out the optimal final slot...
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    i wouldn't focus so much on synergies as you are right now. while having a good synergy is helpful, the benefits of having an r3 archangel on the team outweigh any benefit the sinister synergy may have
  • Options
    Thanks for your feedback :)