**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Veteran, Adult Map 6 & 7 Ally. LF 3 experienced players

We are a solid veteran alliance of 5+ years. We have a great game life to real life balance. If you are looking for a good place to still progress but not feel like you constantly being tagged or being on the game every 10 to 15 minutes.

We are a combination Map 7/6 Ally.
Bg1 does Map 7x2, Map 6x3 building up to running all 5 days in the very near future
Bg2 map 7x1, Map6x4 with the hopes of building up more days.
Bg3 Map 6x5

AQ score: between 460-475 million
Rank between 580-680

AW currently running an optional join of 2bgs and sitting at Gold 2

Looking for players with Map 7 experience. Or solid Map 6 experience.

Requirements:
Must use Line for communication purposes
Must be about teamwork and communication with teammates first and foremost.
Must be able to be active just a few times a day to use up AQ and AW energy
Prestige must be at 9k or higher and willing to bring it up.
Timezones: I am open as long as you are available in all 3 sections of AQ. That is a must

If you are interested please reach out via Line. My id is zbot34. I will not respond on here or in game. Thank you

Comments

• Options
    zbot34zbot34 Posts: 442
    An Update. Come AQ week end I will be looking for 4 players to join my Alliance. You want competitive then join my alliance to help us begin Map 7 and help players progress into that next step of AQ. You want a place that is building a new culture, one with Communication and activity then help me build that! Be the players to help me change the culture in the right direction!
  • Options
    zbot34zbot34 Posts: 442
    Update-

I am looking for 2 players that can help my alliance grow into Map 7 from Map 6. As well as being willing to help with War if needed.