**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Is this bugged?

Avi146Avi146 Posts: 313 ★★
edited August 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
Why do the armor breaks disappear?
According to his ability description, whenever an opponent would gain an armor up, an armor break is applied.
Here that’s what’s happening, the armor up disappears and Knull doesn’t take any damage but I don’t see armor breaks either.

Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    Marostrange2005Marostrange2005 Posts: 422 ★★★
    i think knull removes armor ups try using another champ and see if they disappear too
  • Options

i think knull removes armor ups try using another champ and see if they disappear too

Yea he does remove armor ups and replace them with armor breaks.
    But I don’t see armor breaks
  • Options
    Mister_pl0wMister_pl0w Posts: 104
    Is it tactical recycling where when the defender is knocked down they lose all the armor breaks?
  • Options

Is it tactical recycling where when the defender is knocked down they lose all the armor breaks?

Yes but after knocking down they also gain armour ups when they lose armor breaks right?
    But opponents armor is replaced by armor break when they are corrupted
    But I don’t see armor break
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,239 ★★★★★
    edited August 2022
    You misread it

If knocked they gain armor up for each armor break but 6+ armor breaks instead of gaining armor up they receive burst damage. Because if they have over 6 armor ups , they get burst as mentioned in last part of the node
  • Options
    CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 846 ★★★
    edited August 2022
    Avi146 said:

Knull symbiote attack remove armor up but it didn't replace them with armor break, it jut knull consume them, you can read knull abilities as i attached

Knull only inflict armor break with sp2 or when converted abyss living debuff into corruptio
  • Options
    De_Potato_SaladDe_Potato_Salad Posts: 471 ★★★

You misread it

If knocked they gain armor up for each armor break but 6+ armor breaks instead of gaining armor up they receive burst damage. Because if they have over 6 armor ups , they get burst as mentioned in last part of the node

@Ghostboytjie is right, read this ^^^

• Options

You misread it

Yes thats the point, the prob is my Knull didn’t receive the burst damage either
  • Options

Avi146 said:

Knull symbiote attack remove armor up but it didn't replace them with armor break, it jut knull consume them, you can read knull abilities as i attached

Knull only inflict armor break with sp2 or when converted abyss living debuff into corruptio
    Im talking about this
  • Options
    I didn’t get a final answer!
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,239 ★★★★★
    Because you didng read what we said....

You misread it

• Options
    edited August 2022
    I didn’t get a final answer!

Because you didng read what we said....

You misread it

Ohhhh so Uhm the node occurs before Knulls corruption converts the armor ups to armor breaks?

Cause in that case my Knull should be receiving burst dmg right?
    But he didn’t