**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Galan Heralds choices

BurningSpear72BurningSpear72 Posts: 23
edited August 2022 in Strategy and Tips
So I’ve been playing with Galan for two days. Awesome champ IMO and I’m a f2p player but I decided to take one for the wallet and get the deal. I have SS and Terrax as 4* only SS is maxed. And Airwalker as 5* but r1 I’ll take him to r5 (maybe?) once he’s duped off the eq pull. CGR is also 4* a pull I’d love but I’m not breaking my neck over and prolly won’t rank him.

Since Galans drop- I’ve used Hyperion, Venom and Red Goblin as Heralds. My Venom I use is 6*r3 unawakened and my Hype is 5* maxed out awakened and RG r4 awakened (still getting the hang of him).

I love HYPE as a herald. Venom just wreck isht anyway so I’ve not noticed much yet at the level I’ve fought but unblockable specials makes Hype HYPE!!!

What champs have you heralded and who do you like the most? There’s so many cosmic champs to choose from and they’re generally goods. I’ve thought about Heralding Thor next.

Maybe I should make this a poll.
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★

And Airwalker as 5* but r1 I’ll take him to r5 (maybe?) once he’s duped off the eq pull.

:o:o:o
  • Options
    BurningSpear72BurningSpear72 Posts: 23
    @Giuliameij funny!!!! I’ll be a guppy and then I’ve paid 1-2x a year excluding the last two since 2016